Thursday, July 30, 2009
Ever wonder where those ex nerdy geek boys fished the names for their big new companies once they hit the big time?
It's all in the name.
Sounds to me like they had plenty of teenage sexual problems, and their revenge was not forgetting where they came from. Finally getting paid, after never getting laid as young men, they've been able to describe their private parts and their condition to common household and now senseless words -- MICROSOFT and EUNIX.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Nuclear booby-trap devastates Sri Lanka: ‘Gotcha!’ says rebel leader’s suicide note
Mirrored buildings killing more elderly drivers
Dear Abby: Is 84 too late to give up drugs?
N. Korea goes ballistic after Fox anchor mocks small missiles
Space Station’s Tang supplies critically low; NASA fears mutiny, scurvy
New ‘Frenemy’ app spins web of malicious gossip
‘Hipster Grifter’ deployed to Iraq
Urine the money! Out of water, Vegas casinos offer perks for recycling
Web 2.0 moguls spark leather pants craze in Silicon Valley
Renegade nun re-frocks herself at Forever 21
Parents sue after brain-dead teen denied Harvard admission
Doomsday cult books cruise to Mount Ararat
Peace activists plan to cross DMZ
Wienermobile in freak collision with carnival workers
Farmers Council vows to squash dissenters
Lindsay Lohan buys house next door to Jonas Brothers
WWII buffs re-enact Bataan Death March at Florida outlet mall
Haitian president says crisis may require greater sacrifices
Strange new microbe feeds on silicone
Viking biker gang seizes control of Iceland’s capital: Elves vow, ‘This isn’t over’
‘Pregnant man’ struggles with chores, derailed career a year after giving birth
Courtesy of C. Ward
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Fatal fall into vat of chocolate
A man has died after falling into a vat of melted chocolate in a New Jersey processing plant.
The accident happened on Wednesday as 29-year-old Vincent Smith, a temporary worker at the Cocoa Services plant, was loading chocolate into a vat where it is melted and mixed before being shipped elsewhere to be made into sweets.
A co-worker tried to shut off the machine and two others tried to pull Mr Smith out of the 8ft-deep vat. He was hit and fatally injured by the agitator that mixes the chocolate.